- For Sale
450th Ave Elkhart, IL 62634 Get directions$1,100,000
- MLS# 20180227
- Listed 10 Months 6 Days Ago
110.44 prime acres in the heart of Logan County. 99% of ground is tillable. Currently divided in to two separate parcels (both included in 2016 property tax figure). South parcel has 101 acres -- access is on its southwest corner on 450 Avenue. North parcel has 9.44 acres and is located on the west side of Interstate 55 (access to 600th Street). Minimal flood hazard. Both parcels have irregular shapes due to being divided by Interstate 55, Old Route 66, and railroad. Mostly level to moderately rolling. Soils are silty clay loams and silt loams. Soil types are Sable, Tama, Hartsburg, Buckhart, and Ipava. Elkhart, Illinois is situated 1.5 miles northeast of subject property. Prime farm ground in the heart of Illinois! Two exclusions.
Heating and Cooling
- Gas: Not Available
- Lot Size Acres: 110.44
- Topography: Mostly level to moderately rolling -- 110.04 tillable acres.
Exterior and Lot Features
- Roads: Paved
- Lot Size Square Feet: 4810766
- Existing Lease Type: Annual
- Elementary School: Mt Pulaski
- High School: Mt Pulaski
- Middle School: Mt Pulaski
Other Property Info
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: Logan
- Directions: Contact listing agent Seth Goodman/ME Realty -- 217-737-3742.
- Tax Year: 2017
- Area: Logan County
- Source Neighborhood: Logan County
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Property Subtype: Farms
- Source System Name: C2C
- Tillable Area: 110
- Soil: Soil Type2: Tama, Soil Type3: Hartsburg, Soil Type4: Buckhart, Soil Type: Sable
- Electric: Not Available
- Access: To come.
We're sorry we have no data related to schools for this listing.
Property History for 450th Ave
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.