- For Sale
N 300 Rd E McLean, IL 61754 Get directions$1,615,700
- MLS# 20200140
- Listed 2 Months 1 Day Ago
Two parcels of ground -- 141.29 acres tillable -- 150.97 acres total. No part of property is situated within in a flood plain. Moderately sloping. Improved tiling and culvert by current owner. Predominant soil types found on property are Ipava, Osco and Sable. Appraisal and soil analysis report on file for serious buyers. Acreage is located on N 300 East Road, McLean.
- Lot Size Acres: 150.97
- Topography: Moderately sloping with typical drainage.
- Lot Size Square Feet: 6576253
Exterior and Lot Features
- Roads: Paved
- Existing Lease Type: Annual
- Elementary School: Olympia Grade S
- High School: Olympia
- Middle School: Olympia
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 6776.32
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: Mclean
- Directions: Property is situated outside of McLean, Illinois directly on N 300 East Road (look for signs). Acreage runs on both sides of adjacent home that faces road (not owned by seller/sold with acreage).
- Tax Year: 2018
- Area: McLean County
- Source Neighborhood: McLean County
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Property Subtype: Farms
- Source System Name: C2C
- Tillable Area: 141
- Soil: Soil Type2: Osco, Soil Type3: Sable, Soil Type: Ipava
We're sorry we have no data related to schools for this listing.
Property History for N 300 Rd E
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.